· Feed your baby approximately half an hour before the session is scheduled to begin.
· Try to give a proper Nap/Sleep to the Baby by giving them a warm Bath before about 1-2 hours of the session so that we can get Smiley & Happy Photos of Bub. We try to aim for Awake shots so it is very important for that baby is in a Happy Mood.
· Please Bring a spare Pacifier/Dummy for a baby. It is very helpful while soothing a baby & it helps to settle the baby quickly.
· Dress Bub in Zipper Onesies which are easier to remove & avoid dressing them up into lots of Layers. Take off socks, mittens and loosen diaper as well.
· Try to take at least one person with you to the session
· Wear light comfortable clothes to the session. The baby will be undressed during most of the shoot, so we keep the space nice and warm
· Don’t forget to bring any accessories you would like to use to the session. EG: Hats, scarfs, toys or keepsakes.
· Bring enough baby food to the session and keep in mind that you will probably have to feed your little one more often than usual during the session.
· Don’t forget to bring some snacks for yourself and siblings as well!
· Please Plan/Advise if you wish to have Family/Sibling shoot Done at Earlier or Later Stage So that Additional Family Members can Leave/ Go outside for a walk (Unless they would wish to Sit During Whole 1:30-3 Hours Session) This will also help in Maintaining Studio Environment very calm, quiet & peaceful !
We Look Forward to See You & BUB !