HOW IT WORKS (Parent’s Information)
Step 1 – Register Your Child - Via Guardian Registration Page- REGISTRATION NOW ENDED
- No Minimum spend and No Registration fees to register your child for the photo week.
To have your child’s photograph taken, you must register them first.
Step 2 – Prepare Your Child For Photo Week
You can help prepare your child for their Childcare photo session by talking to them about photo week, tell them that Photographer Will be taking their photos, they are really funny, a little bit crazy, wants to see how clever you are, has some fun games and loves to see beautiful big smiles. If your child is a little shy, don’t worry, we work gently with all the children to bring out their personality and have an array of tricks if need be.
Bring a change of clothes just in case. Dress them in single and neutral colors. Avoid slogans, distracting images and busy patterns. If you can, Avoid red and fluoro tones near faces. BUT, if Elsa, Lightening McQueen or that hot pink top is all they want to wear, just go with it, we prefer happy kids!
If your child has an older or younger sibling who attends childcare Center, we also will be happy to take their photos together(let the educator know on the day of shoot) so please make sure to give us information about that in the registration form.
We would not like you to miss the opportunity of creating your Child’s awesome memory & would like you to send you the link of all the images taken of your child after the Photo shoot so that you can select the best one out of all the images, there would be No obligation for the purchase of the images, however if you feel like purchasing after wards you could always do so.
Please note that to send the link, we would need the registration form. If you do not intend to view images of your child or you do not wish for your child’s photo to be taken, please advise your educators.
Step 3 – During Photo Week
Each registered child will be photographed at Guardian childcare and Education Center.
Step 4 – Viewing and Ordering Photos
Approximately 1 - 2 week after the Photoshoot is completed, your child’s photographs will be uploaded to our private password protected Online Photo Gallery & all the information will be sent to Parent’s Email address along with the password and the instruction on how to access.
You will have ONE WEEK to order your images via online gallery (Please order before the link expires)
Orders are to be placed via cart from the same link. Credit card and PayPal payment are accepted for all the orders. The order will be accepted after the week time frame however an additional late fee of $10 will be charged.
Step 5– Delivery Of Photos
If you purchase the digital files, you will receive an email with a link to download the files after 3 -4 days of your order.
PRINTS & CUSTOMIZED PACKAGES
Print & all the customized orders will be delivered to the Centre for collection approximately 2 weeks after the order closing date. After the expiry date of the selection gallery time frame you only be able to order the digital photos from the store.
The Fine Print - Terms Of Purchase
The fine print can be boring, but it is important that you take a quick moment to read and understand what you are agreeing to when you register your child for childcare photos.
By purchasing your photos portraits, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
- I have agreed to this by registering my child to have their photos taken during photo week.
- Full payment is due and payable upon ordering. Orders will not be accepted without full payments.
- CHOOSE YOUR IMAGES CAREFULLY, Once the order has been placed, funds are not refundable.
-Photographic prints will be delivered to your childcare center for collection.
- If purchasing digital files, ensure you check the image accurately before sending. Given the instant online gallery of a digital image, under no circumstances will a refund or exchange be given if you make the wrong selection of photos.
- Digital files are provided as high-resolution JPEG files via Digital Online Private Photo Gallery. Images will be provided fully edited, including minor touch-ups of runny noses and temporary bumps and scratches plus tonal conversions if applicable. Note permanent scars, Cleft pallets, birthmarks and the like are not removed in post editing.
- The photographer is not responsible for the photographs not taken as a result of the client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation. The photographer is not responsible if the client and/or key individuals fail to appear or cooperate during the portrait session or for the missed images due to details not revealed to Photographer.
- The Photographer retains Copyright of ALL the photographs and hereby grants the client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce non-water-marked photographs for personal use only. Images may not be used for commercial business use, publication, competition or modeling portfolio building without the express permission of the photographer. All images are protected by Copyright Law.
-Awesome Possum Photography takes great pride in presenting a finished product, fully edited to ensure maximum quality and standard.
-Where permission is granted, the client grants the Photographer unrestricted right to use and publish photographs for editorial, advertising and other purposes that promote Awesome Possum Photography.
-I understand all the cost involved in the session and agree to make payment in the specified time.
- I will not hold the Photographer responsible for any accidental injury incurred before, during or post the session.
Who are the Photographers:
Megha Gohel & Ankit Tailor are a Married couple who shares their love for Photography & specializes in Newborn & Kids Photography. We also have great experience in family Photography & have photographed lots of beautiful families, we are parents of a 3 Year Old Toddler. See & know more about us on :
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Awesomepossumphotos
Get In Touch !
Have we missed something? Do you have any questions? Please get in touch, we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
Ankit Tailor – 0430 777 184
Megha Gohel – 0430 712 801