1. Style – Everyone is different and has their idea of what their session should look like. If possible, send me some sample shots (which you have) of things you like or definitely would like to include in the shoot so I can try to customize your session. I will try to replicate the same Poses however poses or scenarios might be different sometimes due to lack of same props availability.
2. Makeup & Grooming- If you are not hiring a professional Hair & Makeup artist ( We Would recommend you to Hire a professional as it is a very special Moment which you are going to treasure forever & You Deserve to Get Spoiled & look beautiful for that). Our Highly recommended makeup & Hair Artists charge around $120-$150.00 per person so please let us know in advance if you wish to book them in. If you are going to get ready by yourself we would recommend a very Light Natural Makeup & loose curls. However, we still prefer to go with your styling & grooming as you like.
3. Session – Be prepared to stay for 1:00-1:20 hours to ensure we get the best photos. Please bring in some Snacks & Water to keep your body fed & hydrated during the session.
4. Prep – I am going to take photos of your beautiful body, so remove any tight-fitting items that may leave marks on your skin at least 90 minutes prior to the session.
5. Grooming for Dad/Siblings– Dad/Siblings may be in a couple of photos as well, so make sure nails and beards (for Dads) are trimmed and avoid logo tops. Contrast Clothing, semi-casual wear or Formalwear is highly suggested. Also, carry an extra pair of Blazer or a Jacket to have a change of on the spot outfit 😊
6. Relax – Take the time you need before your session to relax; this activity is intended to make you feel celebrated and beautiful and we want you to enjoy your time with me.
We Look Forward to See You !